Fitting the Carolinas Since 2006
Getting fitted for your first pair of Pointe Shoes is a memorable moment…
One that you will cherish for a lifetime.
At Dance Etc, we consider it a privilege to become part of your Pointe journey and are grateful that you have trusted us with this experience.
In 14 years of Business, and over 10,000 fittings, fitting dancers of varying degrees of strengths and abilities, from beginners to professionals…
The magic and passion behind fitting the perfect shoe still remains…
We kindly invite you to schedule a Pointe Shoe Fitting experience…
Private Fitting Room | Crystal Chandelier | Wooden Ballet Barres
Hardwood Sprung Flooring | Wall to Wall Mirrors …
Never sacrificing time or space for the perfect fit.
How To Prepare For Your Fitting
Pointe Shoe Fittings are offered by Appointment.
Walk-Ins are accommodated, when possible.
NEW FITTINGS / NEW REFITTINGS* (New to Dance Etc.) Allot up to 1 hour.
REFITTINGS * (Clients of Dance Etc.) Allot up to 30 minutes.
*Fitting Times are approximate and may require more or less time pending the circumstances. We appreciate your patience!
Please Arrive to your Fitting:
- Wearing Convertible Tights
- In Loose-Fitting Clothing that allows full access to your ankles and knees.
No Long dresses or Long Skirts, please. Dance Wear is preferred and ideal!
- With your Current Pointe Shoes, (New Refittings / Refittings)
- With your Current Padding and Accessories, (New Refittings / Refittings)
- With Clean Feet and your Toenails neatly trimmed straight across
- With any Instructions from your Teacher, if applicable
If you have any questions, please Contact Us!