Professional Pointe Shoe Fittings are offered by appointment and may be scheduled online by clicking the button at the bottom of the Page.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?
- FIRST TIME POINTE SHOE FITTINGS | Allot up to 1 hour
- POINTE SHOE REFIT~ Current Clients of Dance Etc. | Allot up to 1 hour
- NEW POINTE SHOE REFIT~New to Dance Etc. | Allot up to 1 hour
- DEMI-POINTE SHOE FITTING | Allot up to 30 minutes
* Fittings times are an estimate and may be shorter and/or longer than listed above.
We appreciate your patience!
WHAT DO I WEAR?
- Please arrive to your Fitting wearing Convertible Tights. If you do not have convertible tights, they may be purchased at Dance Etc. upon your arrival.
- Leotard and Tights are ideal! However, comfortable. loose-fitting clothing that allows full access to your ankles and knees is fine. No long skirts or dresses, please.
WHAT DO I BRING?
- Any notes, concerns or general information from your Instructor, PT or any other Provider relevant to your fitting.
- Your Current Pointe Shoes (Applies to Refits and New Refits)
- All current Padding and Accessories (Applies to Refits and New Refits)
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
- Insure your feet are clean, toenails are trimmed neatly straight across and any open blisters or trauma bandaged and covered.
We look forward to having a great Fitting with You!
If you have any questions, please Contact Us!