Professional Pointe Shoe Fittings are offered by appointment and may be scheduled online by clicking the button at the bottom of the Page.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?
- FIRST TIME POINTE SHOE FITTINGS | 45 minutes to 1 hour
- POINTE REFIT~SAME SHOE Current Client of Dance Etc.| Up to 30 minutes
- POINTE REFIT~DIFFERENT SHOE Current Client of Dance Etc. | Up to 45 minutes
- NEW POINTE REFIT~New to Dance Etc. | Up to 1 hour
- DEMI-POINTE FITTING | 15 – 20 minutes
* Fittings times are an estimate and may be shorter or longer than listed above.
We appreciate your patience as we work diligently to help each Dancer find their perfect Fit!
WHAT DO I WEAR?
- Please arrive to your Fitting wearing Convertible Tights. If you do not have convertible tights, they may be purchased at Dance Etc. upon your arrival.
- Leotard and Tights are ideal! However, comfortable. loose-fitting clothing that allows full access to your ankles and knees is fine. No long skirts or dresses, please.
WHAT DO I BRING?
- Any notes, concerns or general information from your Instructor, PT or any other Provider relevant to your fitting.
- Your Current Pointe Shoes (Applies to Refits and New Refits)
- All current Padding and Accessories (Applies to Refits and New Refits)
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
- Insure your feet are clean, toenails are trimmed neatly straight across and any open blisters or trauma bandaged and covered.
We look forward to having a great Fitting with You!
If you have any questions, please Contact Us!