1. What age did you start dancing?
I started dancing when I was 2 years old.
2. What is the best advice you have ever been given?
Not to worry about what anyone else thinks… to follow your heart.
3. What item can you never seem to cross off your to do list?
Playing Soccer! It’s hard to fit in other sports and activities with my school and dance schedules.
4. What is one thing people are surprised to learn about you?
People always seem surprised that I have a Chihuahua. I love her! Piper Noel is her name.
5. What is one thing you know now that you wish you knew when you were younger?
To always believe in yourself.
6. What is the one thing used most in your dance bag?
7. Favorite style of Dance?
I love Tap!
8. What are you obsessed with at the moment?
Definitely obsessed with TikTok and snap chat! I don’t really post a lot though.
9. What’s the last thing you watched on TV or Netflix?
Cobra Kai! It was sooo good! Go Johnny!
10. What’s more challenging, solo or ensemble?
A solo. I really enjoyed learning my tap solo with Miss Emily last year but never got to do it on stage. I perform my new tap solo on March 15th!
11. What reality show would you join the cast?
The only reality TV show I watch is Dance Moms and I would not want to be on it!
12. How many Bobby pins are in your bun?
A thousand! LOL! I have a lot of hair.
13. If you weren’t a dancer, what would you choose as a career?
I’d love to give Soccer a try!
14. What do you LOVE about Dance Etc.?
What I love most about Dance etc is that all of the people there are SO nice!
15. What is your most favorite Item or Items that Dance Etc. offers?
My favorite items in the store are the shoes the new leos and the Jo +Jax collection!